[HỌC BỔNG TOÀN PHẦN DU HỌC MỸ]
The aim of the ISW institution is empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, community, or public work.
Why should join this program? This program provides lead to lower employer satisfaction with research skills and enhancing the skills associated with critical thinking. Women can apply knowledge and skills to solve real-world problems.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2020
- Organization: SheBegan Women’s Magazine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, master and doctoral
- Award: Up to US$1800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Women from any other country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Except for Iran ISW sponsorship is available for the women from any other country.
- Age requirement for degree programs depends on the University requisites.
- Hold an educational grade (received abroad or in the U.S.) equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program, hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- Committed to dedicate herself to the intended educational plan, if selected. A commitment letter needs to be signed by the candidate upon receiving the ISW Scholarship.
- Plan to go back to her home nation to take up a professional occupation.
- Be competent in English. Unless the candidate can confirm that her resident lingo is English (statement required in writing), that she obtained her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English language (transcript needed), or that she needs to submit a letter that provides evidence of her work as a full-time researcher enrolled in English taught program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the international funding for women, applicants need to complete an application form by downloading on your system. After completing the form submit via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all required documents such as CV, certificates, two recommendation letters, motivation letter names and contact details of references
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you must hold an educational grade equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program, hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency certificate is needed, IELTS or English language proficiency evidence is mandatory.
The program includes:
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company
- Expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per annum)
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000
- Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000
- Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000
- Books & Literature expense: US$1000 per year
- Monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for Master student, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for post-doctorate student